NightActive: The innovative lighting concept from KRONACH in lights
With optimized lighting for a feel-good concept!
- based on the needs of the people
- with the latest light and sensor technology
- minimizes light pollution & saves energy
Better light instead of more light
- needs focused
NightActive leads from pure technical to well-being by combining existing approaches:
- Involvement of the population (Co-Design): The needs of all residents, business, commerce and traffic regarding night lighting are checked and incorporated into the lighting master plan.
- The actual current use of the area to be illuminated is recorded over a longer period of time.
- Future-oriented and environmentally lighting competency is integrated: directed light against light pollution, street lighting over facades, high-quality architectural lighting.
- Latest lighting technology from effective lamps to sensors to programmed control software is installed.
The whole region benefits from NightActive:
- Our homeland becomes more liveable and more alive through a cultivated night cityscape.
- The subjective sense of security at night, which is weakened especially in the elderly, is strengthened. Actual safety is increased by preventing crime and accidents.
- Demographic change is being tackled as an attractive city reduces emigration and encourages immigration.
- Tourism benefits from skilfully illuminated cultural features and an inviting cityscape.
NightActive: Winner of the Google Impact Challenge!
In 2018 KRONACH in lights won Google’s vote with the lighting concept NightActive: Feeling comfortable at night on streets and town and village squares, who would not want that?
These before/after pictures show NightActive’s possibilities:
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”95″ gal_title=”vorher nachher”]